Management Team & Services
White Construction offers a complete range of construction services, customized for each client’s project, budget, and needs. We are primarily a commercial general contractor; however, we are also available for select residential projects. Our services include:
- Preliminary Budgets—we offer expertise in estimating realistic pricing, and deliver comprehensive proposals with quick turnaround
- Preconstruction Consultation—we carefully evaluate construction sequencing and project scheduling, as well as material procurement, value engineering, and budget management. We ensure that our clients can make critical decisions before construction begins.
- Design Build—we provide an effective integration of design and construction services to ensure project success. Design build offers the luxury of establishing a design and getting accurate pricing up front by combining the design and construction services under one roof. We work with our clients to design projects that are within their budgetary and functional needs to save them time and money. Our contractors work with our engineers up front to resolve design, structural or existing conditions discrepancies during the planning process. This assures an expedited construction schedule.
- Tenant Improvements—we draw on decades of experience to guide our clients through even the most complex projects. We listen to concerns and offer solutions. We are committed to the timely completion of every project we undertake. The scope of our projects ranges from hundreds to millions of dollars.
- Healthcare Facilities (OSHPD 3)—California has developed rigorous medical care facility building standards and procedures to ensure that these complex and costly facilities will be able to meet community needs. It takes considerable professional skill to understand these standards and implement these procedures. White Construction is a leader in building OSHPD 3 medical care facilities and has vast experience navigating all aspects of compliance from design through occupancy.
- New Construction—we emphasize clear communication between our client, the Project Team, and our subcontractors to build success into every project.
- Strategic Repositioning—our experience as property owners and managers gives us key insight into investors’ needs for enhanced cap-rate potential, an acceptable rate of return, and the ability to quantify the cost impact of repositioning commercial properties. We conduct a physical property assessment and recommend enhancements ranging from cosmetic upgrades to dramatic horizontal and vertical expansions, while remaining mindful of capital expenditure constraints. We ensure the comfort of all existing tenants and users throughout the implementation process to ensure a seamless completion.